Are you an LMFT Associate, LPC Intern, or LMSW looking for....
- A counseling site where you can earn clinical internship hours in a boutique private practice setting?
- An internship site where you are given the opportunity to learn about the business side of private practice?
- An internship location that provides client referrals, consultation, support, encouragement, and mentoring?
If so, the Relationship Counseling Center of Austin (RCC Austin) may be just the place for you!
What we're looking for....
- LPC Interns, LMFT Associates, and LMSWs who love working with couples and families, as well as individuals
- Clinical interns who have their own clinical supervision and professional liability insurance
- Ability to schedule as many as 12-14 clients a week, with an average of 10-12 clients seen each week
- Ability to work all day Saturday and one or more weekday evenings, with daytime hours also available, if desired
- Preferred candidates will have completed (or will be completing soon) a post-graduate training program in a couples counseling methodology, such as Gottman, EFT, PACT, Imago, etc.
- Clinical trainings in EMDR, Prepare/Enrich,Somatic Experiencing, CBT, DBT, or others are an asset, but not required
- Education and training working with adolescents and families is important if working with teenagers
- Life experiences that make you especially well-suited to and passionate about the counseling profession
What we offer you....
- Client referrals to fill your schedule, and space to see clients you self-refer or who contact you directly at RCC Austin
- A competitive hourly rate of pay for each client you see as a W-2 employee
- Furnished professional office suite and four private offices for your client appointments
- All business infrastructure - including marketing and advertising, scheduling and practice management system, phone system, personalized email, business cards, office computer, office supplies and materials, etc.
- A growing private agency with opportunity for case consultation group meetings, business mentoring, and connection with other clinical interns
Interesting in joining our team? Follow the instructions below and we'll be in touch....
*Send a cover letter and resume by email to:
Janie McMahan, LMFT
Founder & Director
Relationship Counseling Center of Austin
RCC Austin specializes in relationships!
Relationship with partners, family, co-workers, and relationship with self ....
The Relationship Counseling Center of Austin (RCC Austin) is a privately-owned, "client-centered" counseling agency. We offer the Austin and surrounding communities affordable counseling fees, and weekend, evening, and daytime appointment times.