Are you an LMFT Associate, LPC Intern, or LMSW looking for....
- A location to earn counseling clinical internship hours in a boutique private practice setting?
- An internship site where you are given the opportunity to learn about the business side of private practice?
- An internship location that provides client referrals, help, support, encouragement, and mentorship?
If so, the Relationship Counseling Center of Austin may be just the place for you!
What we're looking for....
- LPC Interns, LMFT Associates, and LMSWs with their own clinical supervision
- Ability to see a minimum of 10 - 12 clients each week
- Ability to work one weekend day and at least one weekday evening, with daytime hours also available, if desired
- Willingness to see couples, as well as adult individuals
- Willingness to see teens in a family counseling model is an asset, but not required
- Completion of post-graduate training programs, especially training in couples therapy, or committed plans to attend post-graduation training in the near future
- Education and training working with adolescents and families is important if working with teenagers
- Life experiences that make you especially well-suited to and passionate about the counseling profession
What we offer you....
- Client referrals to fill your schedule, and space to see clients that you self-refer or that contact you directly
- A competitive hourly rate of pay for each client you see as a W-2 employee
- Furnished professional office suite and four private offices for your client appointments
- All business infrastructure - including marketing and advertising, scheduling and practice management system, phone system, personalized email, business cards, office computer, office supplies and materials, etc.
- A growing private agency with opportunity for case consultation group meetings, mentoring, and connection with other clinical interns
Interesting in joining our team? Follow the instructions below and we'll be in touch....
*Send a cover letter and resume by email to:
Janie McMahan, LMFT
Founder & Director
Relationship Counseling Center of Austin
*The Relationship Counseling Center of Austin is not currently hiring additional post-graduate clinical interns. However, we do want to hear from you if you want to be considered for future openings. Please forward your resume and letter of interest as instructed below. Someone will be in touch with you to update you on the status of hiring new interns. Thank you!